INSTINCT RAW FROZEN DIET FOR DOGS AND CATS
- All natural – no added synthetic vitamins or minerals
- Optimal nutrient absorption for healthy digestion
- Essential fatty acids for healthy skin and coat – softer coat, less shedding
- Nutritionally dense formulas to achieve healthy weight
- High quality ingredients and High Pressure Processing (HPP)
to ensure food safety
- Complete and balanced for all life stages and all breeds
Perfect Trial Size: 12 oz bag (approx. 12 medallions)
Medallions: 3 lb bag (approx. 48 medallions)
Patties: 6 lb bag (12 eight ounce patties)
Bites: 4 lb bag, 7 lb bag and 10.4 oz Trial Size
Chubs: 2 lb single chub, also available in 12 lb box (contains 6 single chubs)
Chubs: 5 lb single chub
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Apples, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Honey, Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Olive Oil, Rosemary Extract, Blueberries, Alfalfa Sprouts, Persimmons, Inulin, Rosemary, Sage, Clove. Visit the Ingredient Glossary to learn about each ingredient.
Complete & Balanced for All Life Stages
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Nature’s Variety® Instinct® Chicken Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of dogs and cats.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
For information on how much to feed your pet, please use our interactive Feeding Guide tool.
Instinct Raw Frozen Diets are convenient and ready to serve without the need for mixing or measuring.
- Keep raw medallions/patties/chubs frozen until ready to defrost.
- Defrost your pet's daily portion by thawing it in a covered container in the refrigerator. (Medallions take about 4-6 hours to defrost in the refrigerator, while patties and chubs may require 8 to 10 hours.)
- Serve thawed medallions/patties/chubs in your pet's stainless steel dish. Food should still be cold to the touch when served.
Serving Tip: Instinct Raw can be served alone or mixed with any Nature's Variety Kibble.
Food Safety Assurance
At Nature's Variety, we're passionate about your pet's health and well-being. That's why food safety is extremely important to us. Please click here to learn about our superior manufacturing standards, quality assurance programs, and food safety protocols.
When serving Raw Frozen Diets, please remember these common sense handling tips:
- Keep frozen until ready to defrost.
- Wash hands before handling raw diets to prevent contaminating the food.
- For maximum food safety and freshness, defrost your pet’s daily portion by thawing it in a covered container in the refrigerator. For ideal food safety, product should still be cold to the touch when served.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Use hot, soapy water to wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation areas, and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or come into contact with raw meat or poultry.
- If your pet does not consume all the food presented within 30 minutes, remove any leftovers and discard.
- Use hot, soapy water to wash your hands and your pet’s bowl after each feeding.
65 per oz
Other Nutritional Data